Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm here....now what?

Why you entered the world found a few people jumping about trying to fly, found screens to look at and boards of items to grab. You can certainly spend a bit of time here getting to know the way things work, and filling up your inventory, but I personally found it much more exciting diving in boots and all.

Three things I found out very quickly -
1) You find freebies all over the place (but quite a few are rubbish)
2) You see and hear about money trees to get funds, but most of these require you to have payment information on file (and really not worth the bother anyway)
3) Most people in the world a friendly, and if they know you are new they are even more so. Within an hour of arriving in the world two people had given me links to different places filled as far as the eye can see with free clothes, skins, hair, etc. I was also given some lindens (money) by a lovely shop owner when she found me trying unsuccessfully to get something out of her money tree.

More to come,
watch this space ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment